Looking for the right Harris County TX scrap metal buyers near me? If so, feel confident that you can end your search today with the team at Astro City Scrap Metal! Do you have scraps of metals sitting out in your hot garage at home? Do you have a large piece of material that you’ve been looking to get rid of but simply can’t? If this is the case for you, then you need to reach out to our team at Astro City Scrap metals today!
We have been Harris County TX scrap metal buyers near me for years, and we are more than confident in our ability to economically recycle your scraps. Not only do we do so in an eco-friendly way, but we make sure that you’re getting top dollar for the scrap you sell too. There’s no reason for scrap materials to sit and go to waste in your garage when there is a cost-effective way to get rid of them with Astro City.
Why not make a little extra cash on the side while also helping out the environment. If this sounds like a good deal to you, then bring your scraps into Astro City today! We’ll recycle and repurpose your scraps for you like it’s nothing.
Why we’re different!
Here at Astro City, we use state-of-the-art technology to rid you of your scrappy burden. Not only this, but we make sure that we outsource your materials to the companies that need them the most. You’ll never have to worry about contributing to the thousands of landfills with Astro City at your side. Every scrap yard is so different, but ours is the best simply because we give you the best pricing you can find for your scraps.
Our excellence in service allows us to stand out from the crowd and keep providing you the best services you can possibly receive. If you have questions about the scrap you have on hand, we would be more than happy to help you out. There are so many beneficial uses for your metals! So don’t wait any longer to turn that scrap into some cash! Bring your excess materials to the scrap house today and receive a top-dollar offer.
Why recycle your metal?
You may be asking yourself, what is the point of recycling my metal? Well, there’s actually plenty of good reasons as to why you should recycle instead of contributing to our already overflowing landfills! Metal recycling is a much more common practice than you might think. Did you know that it actually takes less metal to recycle than it does to create the metal? By recycling your scraps, you’re helping the earth!
Metal is a reusable resource that can constantly be reused and turned into various other things for your benefit. With continual usage, there’s no need for metal to ever go to waste. We’ve lined up some of the top 5 reasons why you should consider recycling your metal scraps today!
5 Reasons to Recycle Metal Scraps
- Recycling materials like metal helps the earth to preserve natural resources. Recycling these materials helps us to produce more metals. Since recycling metal requires much less energy than it takes to produce new metals, it’s the best possible option. So, if you’re someone who wants to help contribute to keeping the earth clean and healthy, recycle your metal today!
- Offsetting carbon emissions is also another big reason to recycle metals. It is becoming more and more common today that we are encouraging companies to recycle their scraps. By recycling, you are helping cut down on carbon emissions that corrode and destroy our earth’s atmosphere. Overall, you can easily help lessen the effects of pollution by giving a scrap yard your metals.
- Did you know that you’re also creating more jobs by recycling your scraps too? Recycling your metal creates more jobs than throwing it away ever will. Recycling metal is said to generate $236 billion dollars annually!
- Are you looking to earn some extra money yourself? If so, recycling your metal is a great way to do so. Scrap yards like Astro City pay YOU to bring in your metal scraps. Every metal will have a different cash-out value depending on its weight and makeup. But who doesn’t want to earn a little extra cash, even if it’s only to buy yourself a meal?
- Finally, recycling your metal gives you more space to do what you want. Those metal scraps sitting in your garage are actively preventing you from taking advantage of what your home has to offer. That home gym may be just one scrap metal piece away! Don’t wait; cash in your scraps today!
While we are the top Harris County TX scrap metal buyers near me, there is still a long list of metals we can and cannot accept. If we cannot accept a metal, it is most likely for city or government reasons or general worker safety reasons. So, it’s important that you are aware of what metals we take before lugging that piece all the way to our scrap yard.
However, if you are having trouble identifying what that piece of metal is in your home, we’d be more than happy to help you out. On-site, we will identify the metal for you and give you an estimate of the cash value. From there you can decide what you want to do. But before you continue, please view the list below containing the metals we do and do not accept!
Metals we accept:
- Stainless Steel
- Insulated Wire
- Carbide Scraps
The specifics of each metal can be found in detail on our website under “metals we accept.”
Metals we don’t accept:
- Beer Kegs
- Loaded Bullets and Shells
- Metal Powders
- Materials with Mercury
- Air conditioners with Freon
- Flammable or Combustible materials
If you have any questions about either list, don’t be afraid to reach out to our team today. We would be more than happy to answer your questions.
If you want the absolute best bang for your buck, then reach out to the high-quality Harris County TX scrap metal buyers near me at Astro City today!
Houston TX Fun Facts:
- The Texas Medical Center is the largest in the world.
- In the late-1830s, Houston was the capital of Texas.
- Houston has an underground tunnel system.
- For more information about Houston, TX, visit the city’s website.