For the best Houston TX Scrap Copper Prices in the city, Astro City Scrap Metal provides only the best customer service in Texas.
We Do What Other Scrap Yards Can’t
Whether it’s repurposing or recycling the copper metals in your garage, you’ll want to find a scrapyard in Houston that will do it the right way.
You could go to other scrap yards in the city and sell your metals there. However, you’d also be contributing to the massive heaps of landfills that scrap yards toss their metals, glass, and other miscellaneous trash into. These landfills largely contribute to the ever-increasing global warming problem that plagues our Earth each and every day. In order to alleviate the damages, Astro City Scrap Metal is doing its part in properly disposing or recycling metals.
Other scrap yards also don’t pay out very well for the items that you bring them. This is because they don’t have any of the best, up-to-date technology needed to accurately depict the right prices for your wares. They also don’t have an ear to today’s metal markets. However, when you come to us at Astro City Scrap Metal, we promise to give you a completely different experience. Other scrap yards in Houston can’t offer the best copper prices per pound nor can they promise you that the materials they take from you will be responsibly disposed of.
If you’re looking for the best scrap metal prices in Houston, there’s no better place than Astro City Scrap Metal. With our fluorescent scanner, we can give you a fair price for your materials. We can even beat competitor prices for your aluminum, stainless steel, and copper metals. We do this to lessen the increase in landfills. Most importantly, our drive behind giving you great Houston TX Scrap Copper Prices rests within our dedication toward providing impeccable customer service.
Copper’s Worth At Astro City
If you’re in possession of copper, you may be well aware of its value just by looking at it. Its reddish-brown surface is most recognized and found in items like kitchen sinks, radiators, stoves, and even on the penny.
Humanity has relied on copper for its ability to conduct electricity and heat, making it an easy element for electronic devices, cookware, cell phones, and more.
Your copper is worth quite a bit in today’s metal markets. If you’re looking to get the best prices for your copper, then your best bet is to come to Astro City Scrap Metal. We can give you cold hard cash for your large quantities of copper. We accept copper in all types of shapes, sizes, and makeup. With copper being highly sought after, now is the best time to gather them together. We also accept insulated wires, radiators, extension cords, and any appliances that may have copper inside of them.
If you are unsure if you have copper in your possession, don’t hesitate to stop by our scrap yard. We can utilize our scanner equipment to detect copper. If it turns out that you do have copper, we can offer you great Houston TX Scrap Copper Prices that you’ll be satisfied with.
Other Metals Accepted At Astro City
Copper isn’t the only thing we buy here at Astro City Scrap Metal. We also take other metal types such as aluminum, brass, stainless steel, and alloys.
We extend our flexibility to these metals to further alleviate the impact of landfills in Texas. This also gives way for you to earn even more cash for your unwanted metals.
In order to get a good idea of the types of metals we accept here at Astro City, we urge you to familiarize yourself with these different metal types. Doing so will greatly help you decide whether or not the metals you bring to us are the correct type. If you’re looking to get the most cash out of your unwanted metals, it also helps to check the inside of your home for any appliances or household items, as well.
Aluminum, Steel & Brass
- Aluminum – Perhaps one of the more recognizable metals aside from copper. This element is often used to create cars, soda cans, gaming consoles, mp3 players, and more. This metal is more of a shapeshifter, given its ability to maintain its volume despite going through modifications. Other items that contain aluminum include cosmetic items, foil, and scrap tins.
- Stainless Steel – These materials are most often the prettiest to look at given their smooth exterior. Highly resistant to corrosion, stainless steel has been widely used as a construction material and as a cosmetic attachment for high-class vehicles. Stainless steel can also be found in many household appliances, kitchen silverware, and furniture.
- Brass – The rarest out of the three, but still commonly found in most items that you see every day. Brass is often used to create bed frames, lamps, door handles, and even sink faucets. Yellow brass, an alloy mixed with copper and zinc, is a highly sought-after metal material that’s worth a lot in the market. You can find some yellow brass in plumbing materials, pipes, and door hinges.
These are just some of the few metals that we accept here at Astro City Scrap Metal. If you’re unsure of the type of metals that you have in your possession, we can help you determine the makeup of your materials at our scrap yard. We offer our services to everyone in the greater Houston area. We guarantee great prices for any and all materials that you bring to us. With the metal markets constantly changing, there’s no better time than the present. Get in contact with our staff at Astro City today.
Houston TX Scrap Copper Prices At Astro City
At Astro City Scrap Metal, we pride ourselves on consistency, honesty, and great customer service. We combine all of these attributes to ensure that our services to you are of high quality. We’re also heavily committed to elevating the Earth by properly recycling and repurposing any metals that you bring to our scrap yard. If it’s cash you’re looking for, we’re committed to giving you the best prices possible. If you’d like to learn more about our services, please get in contact with our staff at 713-697-2999. For the best Houston TX Scrap Copper Prices, no other scrap yard does better than Astro City Scrap Metal.
Fun Facts About Houston, TX
- Houston has a downtown tunnel system running 7 miles and linking 95 city blocks.
- Many Houstonians unwittingly drive over the Donnellan Crypt, which was once filled with dead members of the Donnellan family. Now empty, it sits underneath the Franklin Ave. bridge.
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, the biggest in the world, was actually called the Fat Stock Show and Livestock Exposition when it first began 80 years ago.
- For more information, please visit the official page.